Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

Monthly roundup: most popular blog posts in August

Here are last month's best read posts: 

1. Universe, you win. I give up.

2. Cairo slum crippled by water shortage
3. Bye bye Ramadan!
4. Salamworld: the halal Facebook
5. New column at De Buitenlandredactie

So, I hit a bit of a rough patch last month... Let's not dwell on that too much, as I'm doing better now that things are kind of looking up again.
Lately I've been writing a fair bit for De Buitenlandredactie, DeJaap and Cairo360. I have a few more projects in the works, so hopefully more of my work will get published in the coming months. 



Most visitors by country:
1. Netherlands
2. United States
3. Russia
4. Egypt
5. United Kingdom

Also: coming up to 11.000 views! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment